Sunday, January 27, 2008

Uuuuurrrrrrrgggghh

I'm so glad this weekend is over. I officially hate my job. It's not worth the time or money. Which is getting cut soon anyway. Technically illegal but what the hey!! Basically I work 12 hour shifts Friday and Saturday nights, so I get no time off. I have no weekend. But I need the money so I can't give it up, until I find something else at least.

I went out for my birthday on Monday (obviously very belated). It was fun!! We had chinese buffet, then went to Camel club. We went into work too, and I had the worst dirty pint EVER! It had absinthe, tequila, sambuca, jagermeister, vodka etc, about 12 shots worth, topped with champagne and cranberry. *vomits* It was horrendous.
Photobucket *EVIDENCE*

All in all it was a pretty awesome night. Not everyone came out, but they had good reasons mainly! Dave came out for one, and I think he's gained the 10lbs I lost since we broke up. It was satisfying. And I felt nothing for seeing him, which was strange. Not sure if I'm just numb to it now, or whether it's all just gone. It's a weird feeling but it's such a relief. I'm happier than I have been in a long time. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not with Dave or whether it's my thyroid treatment kicking in. Either way, it's great!!

So yeah, awesome night Monday.
Photobucket
Then I woke up Tuesday, without a hangover, to this
Photobucket

Silly wabbit!!
My bunnies are ace. They sit on my back and we watch TV together. :)
I'll post more pics later so you can see how adorable they are, but for now I need food.
xx

No comments: