Wednesday, December 19, 2007

5 comments:

Periwinkle Jen said...

Hey Kimberly, I have not checked your blog in a long time because you didn't update for so long, but I was updating my links and decided to see if you had posted anything new. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time of it lately. If I were you I wouldn't write off those guys that are your best friends so soon. Sometimes best friends make the best boyfriends:-) You obviously know if one of them would make a quality boyfriend from having hung out with them so much and they are not your best friends for no reason. Knowing someone's character before you start dating can be a really big advantage. I hope things get better for you soon.
My mom tells me you are thinking of moving closer to us soon. How's that going?

Kim said...

Hey :)
The 'best friend' I'm writing off is a girl, and she is one of the most poisonous people I have ever met. I've only put up with her for so long for an easy life.
I found out that she was telling my ex to ignore my calls and that he was better without me in his life, and was consoling me at the same time. She had nothing to do with Dave until we broke up. It's annoying.
I'm feeling loads better now though :)
Smiles are back in!!

I'm coming over around May to live near Kelly, and I'm sure I'll see you at some point, I'll be visiting your Mom too :)
I'm excited!
xx

Joan S. said...

Kimberly,

I feel negligent in that I had no idea you were posting to this blog again. It can be cathartic to vent your feelings in this way, so good on you for doing that. How are things, now? Are you feeling any better? I enjoyed speaking with you when I called your Mom during the Christmas break. You sounded pretty cheerful then--were you, or was it a cover you Mom and me?

Are you still coming over around May? I'll be looking forward to it!

Love you,

MJ

Kim said...

Don't feel bad! I would have said, but since this first post is kind of self pitying I thought it would be a little unkind to tell anyone I was doing it again, till there was something happier on it!!
I'm feeling great now though and I will be blogging accordingly!!

It was really good to speak to you over Christmas too! The plan is still on for May, as soon as I can afford to get my flight tickets they will be booked!! Not sure for how long though, depends on my placement. I'll blog about it!!
xx

Joan S. said...

I'll look forward to reading about your placement. And I'm glad your mood has improved. :)